National Kidney Federation
Support organisation devoted to the welfare of kidney patients.
- To help save lives.
- To improve the quality of life for patients living with kidney failure.
- To encourage self-help.
- To promote best medical practice and treatment for kidney patients.
- Campaigns for more kidney treatment facilities.
- Acts as an advice and information service for kidney patients, carers, doctors, nurses and the general public.
- Raises awareness of the need for more kidney donors.
- Supports member associations.
- Advocacy Services.
Membership: Apply for details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.