The Neurological Alliance
The Neurological Alliance is the only collective voice for national and regional brain and spine organisations working together to make life better for 8 million children, young people and adults in England with the neurological condition.
Their vision is a better quality of life for each individual diagnosed with the neurological condition.
- Consults widely to identify issues and concerns.
- Influences policy by communicating and working with central and local government and other decision-makers and opinion formers.
- Encourages close working between health and social care organisations and professionals and voluntary organisations.
- Educates their members and others through conferences and seminars.
- Acts as a forum for collaborative action to benefit people with a neurological condition, their families and carers.
Membership: Annual subscription charge. Contact Neurological Alliance for further details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.