Newlife Foundation for Disabled Children
Address: Hemlock Business Park Hemlock Way Cannock Staffordshire WS11 7GF
Tel: 0800 902 0095 (Nurse Service - Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm) or 01543 462 777
Email: via Website
Practical support for disabled children throughout the UK.
- To improve child health in the UK by funding and promoting basic medical research into birth defects of all kinds.
- To provide comfort and support to people awaiting the outcome of tests or having received a diagnosis of a birth defect.
- To raise the profile of birth defects.
- Nurse-led helpline.
- Condition Information Service.
- Participate in research partnerships.
- Support partnerships events.
- Educational campaign helping parents-to-be to help themselves.
- Provides comfort, support and information to families and professionals regarding birth defects.
- Refers people to specific organisational groups where appropriate.
- Committed to funding basic, clinical and ethnically approved research into causes, prevention and treatment of birth defects.
- Provides a professional and confidential service offering support to those affected by, and at risk of, or concerned about birth defects.
- Equipment grants.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing