OCD-UK is the leading national charity, independently working with and for people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- To improve awareness of the condition both amongst the general public and within the medical community, with the long term aim of campaigning to ensure that every sufferer receives the quality of treatment they deserve.
- To provide authoritative information on OCD to those needing it.
- To help improve the quality of life for those suffering.
- To provide 24/7 support.
- To campaign for improved access to evidence based treatment (CBT)
- To assist organisations or individuals running regional Support Groups.
- Facilitates a safe environment for people affected by OCD to communicate with each other and provide mutual understanding and support.
- Produces leaflets, pamphlets and books of general information.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.