Oesophageal Patients Association
Address: 22 Vulcan House Vulcan Road Solihull West Midlands B91 2JY
Tel: 0121 704 9860 (9am - 3pm Mon to Fri)
Support group for serious disorders of the oesophagus (mainly cancer).
- To help new patients and their families cope with any difficulties arising from treatment.
- To give support and encouragement to patients to help them make a good recovery.
- Provides a helpline.
- Holds informal meetings for patients and families twice a year.
- Receives medical support and advice from the West Midlands Regional Thoracic Unit.
- Visiting patients in hospital, where possible, before and/or after treatment and establishing contact with them at home during their convalescence.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing