PA Pool UK
PA Pool is a dedicated website for disabled people looking to recruit a Personal Assistant (carer) and Personal Assistants (carers) who are looking for work. PA Pool is a market leader in it's field, providing members with an interactive online resource which can be used independently to recruit or find employment in the private care sector.
Aims: PA Pool provides members with a browsable database of PA's and PA users, where information about each person, plus who or what they are looking for, can be accessed at the click of a button. Unlike conventional advertising you can search their database whether you are recruiting or looking for work and then contact available people instantly, or if you're not in a hurry, simply wait until someone contacts you.
- Offers a quicker and more cost effective way to advertise or search for jobs.
- Members can search a database of available people 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Easy access to relevant information about each person with out the hassle of contacting them.
- People are rated by recommendation to give greater peace of mind.
- Find someone quickly in an emergency situation.
- PA POOL - makes finding a job or recruiting easy. It's cheaper than advertising and quicker than replying to adverts or dealing with applicants.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.