Pancreatitis Supporter's Network
Information and support for sufferers from pancreatitis.
- The Association is established to advance the education of the public in all matters involving the medical condition known as pancreatitis.
- Getting recognition, so that patients with the condition would be treated by specialists in this field.
- Counselling and support to its members who either have pancreatitis or who are partners, spouses, friends, colleagues of someone with pancreatitis.
- Newsletter sent out every six months on topics concerning pancreatitis, informing members of what treatments are being researched, etc.
- Liaison with the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Purchase of small items of equipment for members unable to buy them for themselves. These would be Acticare Devices which help with pain relief for members and would be on permanent loan.
Membership: Annual fee is £7.50 (April to April). You receive 2 newsletters and access to the telephone support line and when they are available long term loan of ENM Devices.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.