PBC Foundation (UK) Ltd
Support group for those with PBC (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis). Previously known as Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Patient Support Group.
- To give support to people with PBC, their families and friends.
- To raise awareness of the condition.
- The group puts people with PBC in touch with other people with have PBC to provide support.
- Various research projects.
- Medical information provided by PBC specialists.
- Annual Conference.
Local Groups: Currently approximately 18 regional representatives across the UK.
Membership: Membership is free.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.