Phab's aim is to promote and encourage people of all abilities to come together on equal terms, to achieve complete inclusion within the wider community.
Phab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together by:
- Supporting a network of nearly 200 clubs throughout England and Wales for all age ranges, offering activities and holidays which members can share and enjoy together
- Promoting and encouraging the self confidence and independence of young people of all abilities through a range of diverse projects
- Funding special short breaks – inclusive experiences for disabled and non-disabled children and young people to share in a full range of adventurous outdoor activities at fully accessible activity centres offering specialist tuition
- Providing specially equipped and fully accessible holiday units at an award winning beach site in Dorset at very affordable weekly rates
- Organising national and regional events for Phab club members and supporters to enjoy together and to promote the Phab philosophy of inclusion
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.