Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technology for older and disabled people.
- To collate and disseminate information on telecommunications and disability at a policy level.
- To act as a focal point for telecommunications and the needs of disabled and older people.
- To act as an independent forum for promoting the needs of people with disabilities and older people with regard to telecommunications.
- The group acts as a catalyst in this area by organising and holding relevant meetings, conferences and seminars on telecommunications and disability.
- Also acts as the UK reference group to the European project COST 219ter on telecommunications: Access by Disabled and Older People.
- The production and dissemination of information relating to telecommunications and disability.
- Establishing special interest groups to consider in detail particular ares of disability and/or telecommunications.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.