Support group for people with disorders of the pituitary gland.
- To build a support network throughout the UK and Eire that has experience and knowledge of different pituitary disorders.
- To provide mutual support and communication amongst these networks.
- Provides regular updates of new advances and information concerning pituitary disorders.
- Nurse endocrine telephone support for pituitary patients.
- Increasing public awareness of pituitary disorders which, because of their rarity, can be bewildering.
- Operates a helpline providing information on pituitary disorders.
- Supports groups throughout the UK and Eire.
Membership: Please contact the organisation for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.