Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Trust
The Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) Trust is a medical research trust established to support research into finding the cause and cure for and treatment of PSC.
Aims: To discover the cause and cure for PSC and their mission to support the work of liver research centres in finding a cure for this distressing and debilitating disease.
- Raises awareness of PSC Trust aims.
- Promotes the advancement of education into PSC and related conditions.
- Funds dedicated research fellows into the disease.
- Promotes the support network for sufferers.
- Uses simple language to explain PSC and related conditions.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.