Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance
A charity formed in 2007 from two existing charities - the Psoriatic Arthropathy Alliance (PAA) and the Psoriasis Support Trust (PST). A principle resource of information and help for people with this condition. Psoriasis being a chronic, currently incurable skin condition, which affects 2 - 3% of the UK population.
Aims: To become a principle resource of information and help for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in the UK.
- Education and Information Programme which includes the Skin 'n' Bones Connection journal, Psoriatic Care Fact File and various information leaflets/booklets.
- Free register on to their confidential database of friends, supporters and people with or interested in psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and other related conditions.
PAPAA offer free inclusion onto their register which gives you:
- Relevant mailing via PAPAA.
- Access areas of the website only available to people who register, including interactive material & forums.
- Opportunity to take part in patient focus group meetings.
- Other material is available to purchase.
- You can also subscribe & with this you will get:
- Welcome information pack (includes two journals back issues).
- Next two issues when published.
- Other mailings during the year.
- Free new information leaflets when produced.
- Publication list.
- Automatic inclusion to the PAPAA Register.
- Special offers and discount.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.