Society for disabled/blind amateur radio hams & short wave listeners.
- To help disabled people who have an interest to become a radio amateur or short wave listener.
- To enable disabled radio amateurs to get on air.
- Support for people wishing to install, operate and maintain amateur radios.
- Club Net and CW (Morse Code) Net.
Cost: Support services are free to members. Equipment may be loaned from the club (contact organisation for further details) or purchased at reduced rates from some dealers.
Local Groups: Local members and support groups throughout the UK.
- Full membership - £7.00 per year.
- Associate member - £10.00 per year.
- Overseas member - £8.50 per year.
- Membership fees may be subject to change.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.