Ricability (RICA: Research Institute for Consumer Affairs)
Ricability, the independent consumer research charity provides older and disabled people with practical information based on thorough professional research.
Ricability does not offer advice but has free information guides on:
- Digital Radios - choosing a DAB radio (2011)
- Digital TV - see link above.
- Driving and Motoring Guides:
- Choosing a Car.
- Getting a Wheelchair into a car.
- Getting in and out of a car.
- Car Controls.
- Motoring booklet tips from other drivers:
- Motoring after amputation.
- Motoring after brain injury.
- Motoring after a stroke.
- Motoring with arthritis.
- Motoring with cerebral palsy.
- Motoring with multiple sclerosis.
- Motoring with restricted growth.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.