Richard Willson (Accessible Transport Services)
Provides a specialist transport service.
Richard Willson (Accessible Transport Services) is a firm providing transport services for people with disabilities. The organisation is run on commercial lines.
Aims: To provide a range of transport services for people who normally experience difficulty when using conventional transport because of disability, illness or age.
The following services are provided using accessible transport:
- Ambulance journeys with qualified personnel and, if requested, care attendants or RGNs.
- Offers specialised transport for travelling between nursing and residential care homes.
- Provides long distance transport to and from the South-West of England.
- Facility to transport someone on a hospital bed.
- Arranges guided tours and excursions in Cornwall.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.