RL Glasspool Charity Trust
Makes small grants to individuals in need.
Aims: The relief of the poor, sick and necessitous regardless of background, at the complete discretion of the Trustees.
Services provided include:
- One-off grants to people on low income and in difficult circumstances. Grants may be given for:
- Equipment and adaptations for people with disabilities.
- Educational computer equipment for profoundly disabled people.
- Household goods including cookers, beds, fridges, washing machines.
- Clothing - school uniforms only in exceptional circumstances.
- Vocational Training Course Fees.
Please note that we do accept applications directly from individual members of the public. Only organisations that meet our criteria are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Organisations:
- Statutory organisations that provide a health care, social care or advice service.
- Charities that directly provide or are contracted to provide a statutory health care, social care or advice service.
- Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Prison or Probation Service.
- Tenancy Support Worker who is employed by either a Local Authority, Industrial and Provident Society or a Housing Association that is registered with the Housing Corporation.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.