ROMPA (r) is a long-established, independent worldwide provider of educational, recreational and multi-sensory products, services and concepts for people of all ages and abilities. One of Europe's market leaders in the design, manufacture, provision and installation of 'Snoezelen (r), Soft Play, Sensory Integration, wireless sensory interactive products and environments, furniture, switches, activities and developmental resources. FREE 'Complete Resource' has something to offer everyone - nurseries through to care homes for older people.
- To continually meet the changing needs of all their customers.
- To supply quality products and services to all schools and local education authorities in the United Kingdom - to public, independent and voluntary sectors alike.
- Rompa is also a recognised supplier to Public Sector Providers of Health and Social Care, supplying quality products to many organisations including Primary Care Trusts, Health Care Trusts, Health Boards, Local Authority Social Services Departments and Specialist Care Trusts.
- To provide their customers with good quality and appropriate products at fair prices whilst ensuring the business has resources for future sustainable reinvestment in disability provision.
- Is associated with several widely recognised and highly respected bodies including FIRA, BESA, UKID and the Design Council.
- Is part of an international network of Rompa businesses.
- Has over 600 people in 25 countries serving the needs of almost half a million customers.
- Is at the forefront of new product development introducing products to improve quality of life for people with sensory difficulties, drawing on their experiences of over 20 years.
- Pioneers of the revolutionary SNOEZELENE concept, and today the world's largest marketers of sensory products.
- Delivery of "in stock" products to customers within 24 hours of order placement.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.