Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation has maintained a scientifically grounded view of how to address the leading cancer problems of our time. From issues of public policy on tobacco control, to improving early lung cancer detection to organising the best possible end of life care, the Foundation is succeeding where others have abandoned hope.
- Practical and emotional support for those affected by lung cancer.
- Support for smokers who want to quit.
- Guidance for children and young people to make informed decisions about smoking and the tobacco industry.
- Research funding.
- Awareness about how to detect the early signs of lung cancer.
- Resources for patients and their carers.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.