Royal National College for the Blind
The Royal National College for the Blind, the UK's leading college of further education and training for people (16+) who are blind or partially sighted and with other disabilities.
The Royal National College for the Blind could be for you if:
- You are a school leaver or a younger student aged 16 to 19 who is thinking about coming to RNCB after mainstream or specialist school
- You are an adult or working age who may be preparing for the workplace or you are already in work but need new skills to retain employment or make a career change
- You have been visually impaired since birth or have experienced more recent sight loss, and if you have additional disabilities or difficulties
- You are looking for a mode of study that really suits you - from full time residential study to part time or distance learning tuition, work-based options and even supported study at one of our partner mainstream colleges - we can support you, however you want to learn
- Perhaps you are struggling in mainstream education and think a specialist college with experience of visual impairment would help you to achieve your full potential to study, work and live independently.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.