Provides confidential emotional support for people in crisis.
- To provide confidential, emotional support to any person, irrespective of race, creed, age or status, who is suicidal or despairing.
- To increase public awareness of issues around suicide and depression.
- Twenty-four hour 'listening' service, accessible by phone, letter, email, textphone or face to face in a branch, for people who are experiencing feeling of despair, including those which may lead to suicide.
- Targeting groups at high risk of suicide.
- External training in suicide awareness.
Local Groups: 200 branches across the UK and Eire
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.