Sarcoidosis & Interstitial Lung Association
Support and information for people with Sarcoidosis.
- To raise public awareness of sarcoidosis and the effect it has on all sufferers, relatives and friends.
- To help share information with nursing staff, doctors, health visitors etc.
- To give support, encouragement and help on a mutual basis to sufferers and to end their feelings of isolation and to give emotional support and practical advice where possible.
- To help support research.
- Information, support and advice.
- Monthly meetings.
- Awareness days.
- Fund raising activities.
Cost: 4 1st class stamps + SAE for information and replies to correspondence, otherwise no charges made except in the case of fund-raising events where an admission fee would be charged.
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.