Seasonal Affective Disorder Association
A voluntary organisation and registered charity which informs the public and health professionals about SAD and supports and advises sufferers of the condition.
Aims: To support and advise people who suffer from the condition called SAD, otherwise known as Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Informing public and health professionals about SAD.
- Operating a network of contacts for members.
- Updates on new research findings and treatments.
- Details of light therapy equipment manufacturers/hire options.
- Details of specialist NHS seasonal affective disorder clinics, to which GPs can refer patients.
Membership: Please contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.