Shape is the country's leading disability arts organisation whose aim is to improve access to the arts for deaf and disabled people whilst supporting deaf and disabled artists to challenge perceptions and promote Deaf and Disability Culture.
- To increase the number of deaf and disabled people as audiences for the cultural sector.
- To increase the number of deaf and disabled people employed or taking leadership roles (including as board members) in the arts and cultural sectors.
- To support partner organisations to drive up participation in the arts and cultural sectors.
- To promote the presentation of high quality practice by disabled and deaf artists.
- To develop Shape as a sustainable arts organisation.
Activities: To ensure that disabled people demand to participate fully within the arts and cultural sector in London and beyond.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.