Single Parent Action Network
Address: The Silai Centre Millpond Baptist Street Easton Bristol BS5 0YW
Tel: 0117 955 0860 or 951 4231
Improving the lives of single parents and their families.
- To help set up and support self-help groups, focusing especially on families living in poverty and on anti-discriminatory ways of working.
- To empower single parents to take control of their lives.
- To help to create a more equal society for single parents and their children.
- Working with organisations and statutory agencies in the UK and in Europe to change and improve those policies which effect one parent families.
- Linking with existing one parent groups to exchange information, ideas and practice.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing