SkinCell International Forum for Skin Disorders
An international non-profit privately owned discussion forum for all skin complaints including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and many others. Open to sufferers, their families and friends.
- SkinCell International Forum has been established with the intention of bringing together skin disorder sufferers, their friends or family in a relaxed, light-hearted and supportive environment.
- It is their sincere hope that guests and members alike may find a degree of moral support that was previously not available to them and may share their experiences, treatments, triumphs and tragedies. They cannot offer guarantees of cures or instant remissions, they do not offer ant products or potions. They only offer their help, support, a shoulder to cry on or a friendly face to laugh with.
SkinCell offers a lively and friendly Forum for its members including:
- Skin and general health discussions.
- Member profiles; including Username, Country of origin, personal avatars, home website links, posting history etc.
- Private Instant Messaging.
- A broad spectrum of separate Board headings.
- A powerful forum search facility.
- Events calendar.
- Quick reply.
- And much more.
Membership: Membership is free and is required to post on the site, and to gain full access, however, a sensible limited access available to guests.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.