Sleep Apnoea Trust
Advice on practical matters relating to sleep apnoea.
Aims: To improve the lives of sleep apnoea patients, their partners and their families.
- Volunteers offer friendly and confidential advice on practical (not medical) matters to members and non-members alike
- Annual conferences at which members and their guests see the latest equipment, listen to talks by medical experts and exchange views with other patients
- Awareness raising on the risks of not treating sleep apnoea
- Provides Medical Alert cards
- Research and development - helps fund projects designed to improve the lives of sleep apnoea patients
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.