Smith-Magenis Syndrome Foundation UK
SMS is a specific pattern of physical, behavioural and development features which occur together in a person due to a single underlying cause.
- To provide information and support to individuals interested in SMS.
- To help disabled people lead a more independent life by providing free access to easy to understand information.
- Sponsors educational conferences for their members where families and professionals can meet and learn more about SMS.
- Offers support by letter and telephone, linking families where possible.
- Publishes a newsletter and has information available, details on request.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.