Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Association
Support for people who work with children and young people with behavioural difficulties.
Aims: To promote excellent in services for children and young people who have emotional and behavioural difficulties and to support those who work with them.
- Supports workers in all types of schools and social care professions.
- Collaborates with other special needs organisations in holding events and co-ordinating activities.
- Provides up-to-date information on all the current changes in legislation and practice.
- Provides a voice to speak to central government, other public bodies and the media on behalf of children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and those who work with them.
- Co-operates with research projects.
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.