Spinal Injuries Association
Support group for people with spinal injuries.
- To enable people with spinal injuries to control their lives and achieve their goals.
- To represent the interests of all spinal cord injured people, regardless of how the impairment occurred.
- To support all those affected by spinal cord injury, including the friends and family of the disabled person.
- Provides an up to date, accurate and comprehensive information service covering a wide range of issues to do with spinal cord injury.
- A link scheme enables some member volunteers to be contacted on a chosen topic, through a confidential registration form.
- Provides a list of solicitors, specialising in personal injury claims, who will provide an initial interview free of charge.
- A relatives travel fund is designed to assist families by giving small donations towards travel costs to hospital.
Membership: Please contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.