STARS (Syncope Trust and Reflex Anoxic Seizures)
Address: P.O. Box 175 Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire CV37 8YD
Tel: 01789 867 503
Fax: 01789 450 682
Support and information re syncopes and reflex anoxic seizures.
- To alleviate the effects of and provide support and information on syncopes and reflex anoxic seizures, to those in distress as a result of these seizures, whether suffered by themselves or as a member of the family group.
- To advance the education of the medical profession and the general public on the subject of syncopes and reflex anoxic seizures and its implication for the individual and the family.
- To promote research into the management of syncopes and reflex anoxic seizures and to publish the useful results thereof and to support organisations promoting research into syncopes and reflex anoxic seizures.
- Promoting an environment free from discrimination, bullying and harassment and tackling behaviour which breaches this.
- Recognising and valuing the differences and individual contribution that people make.
- Providing support and encouragement to volunteers in order to develop and increase their contribution to the organisation through the enhancement of their skills and abilities.
- Every person involved with STARS has a personal responsibility for implementing and promoting these principles in their day-to-day dealings.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing