Stickler Syndrome Support Group
Address: P.O. Box 3351 Littlehampton BN16 9GB
Tel: 01903 785771
Support group for people with Stickler Syndrome and their families.
- To raise the awareness of Stickler Syndrome amongst medical professionals and the general public.
- To emphasise the value of early diagnosis for adults and children with the condition.
- To stress through their literature and all professional and family contacts, that prompt treatment for retinal detachments and other eye problems associated with the condition can help to preserve vision.
- Provides information and support for people affected by Stickler Syndrome.
- Produces information for the medical profession, and helps to generate an interest and understanding of the condition.
- Produces accurate information on all aspects of the condition.
- Participating in research.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing