SUDEP Action is a reporting and support centre for epilepsy deaths and provides:
- Support to individuals who have been affected by an epilepsy related death
- Information to help with understanding the investigation and cause of death
- Opportunity to be involved in research into epilepsy deaths
- Reporting and support centre for the Epilepsy Deaths Register
- Also raises awareness of the risks associated with epilepsy and provides information leaflets
Open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Membership: Free - see website.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.