Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide
Self-help group for those who have been bereaved through suicide.
- To meet the needs and break the isolation of those bereaved by the suicide of a close relative or friend.
- To provide a safe, confidential environment, in which bereaved people can share their experiences and feelings, consequently giving and gaining support from each other.
- To improve public awareness and maintain contacts with many other statutory and voluntary organisations.
Offer emotional and practical support in a number of ways:
- Telephone helpline.
- Bereavement packs.
- Group meetings (in a number of locations).
- Support days.
- Residential events.
- Information relating to practical issues and problems.
Local Groups: There are a number of group meetings. Please contact or see website for details.
Membership: No charge.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.