Provide information, support and counselling for adult men who have been sexually violated at any time in their lives.
Aims: To help men who have been sexually violated and to raise awareness of their needs.
- National telephone helpline service.
- Individual Counselling (London based).
- Group Therapy (London).
- Personal Testimonies.
- Training and Consultancy (UK).
- Research Projects.
- Survivors UK have details of a number of books that are relevant to the service they offer.
- The website contains a wealth of useful information and links, recommended reading, a research area and media centre.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.