T.A.R. Syndrome Support
The TAR Group is a parent led group which receives no grants or funds from the government and all workers are unpaid. They undertake their role with the support group in addition to other commitments. Unfortunately, this limits the service they are able to offer. It may also take some time before you get a response by phone or e-mail.
- To offer support to families affected by TAR syndrome.
- To raise awareness of TAR syndrome with professionals and other interested individuals.
- To link families in similar situations and areas.
- To give new families hope for their children's future through the shared experiences of older children in the group.
- To share information on equipment, benefits and relevant support organisations.
- To support families through increasing public awareness of TAR syndrome by raising funds, organising events and publishing literature.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.