The Cinnamon Trust
The Cinnamon Trust is the only specialised national charity for people in their last years and their much loved, much needed companion animals.
- The Trust's primary objective is to respect and preserve the treasured relationship between owners and their pets.
- To provide practical help when any aspect of day to day care poses a problem.
- To provide a national fostering service for pets whose owners face a spell in hospital.
- Runs a national network of over 10,000 community service volunteers to provide practical help when any aspect of day to day care poses a problem.
- Provides long term care for pets whose owners have died or moved to residential accommodation which will not accept pets.
- Actively encourages more residential homes to accept old people with their pets and campaigns for this provision to be more widely available.
Cost: Cinnamon Trust does not make a charge for its services, but it naturally hopes that pet owners who benefit from its work will make a contribution towards the cost.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.