The Henry Spink Foundation
An independent charity created to help families of children with severe disabilities of all kinds.
- To provide an information resource covering the widest possible range of conventional and complementary/alternative medicine and therapies, international research and centres of excellence.
- To establish activity centres for parents and children to meet and enjoy therapeutic and fun activities.
- To be a focus for research into the chemical causes of disability and to encourage investigation of essential topics. The Foundation aims to foster holistic approaches to care and treatment and to identify centres of excellence.
- Provide and information service.
- Hoping to provide centres for meetings, treatment, play and encouragement in the future.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.