The Migraine Trust
Funds research and provides help & information for migraine suffers.
- To fund research into migraine
- To improve diagnosis and treatment of migraine
- To provide information, advice and support for sufferers
- Holds educational courses for GP's and health professionals
- Raises awareness of migraine as a significant public health problem
- Funds research into migraine
- Holds international conferences
- Provides an information service
- Holds workshops to educate healthcare professionals in migraine management, also for employers and their staff
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.