Tennis Foundation, The
Provides tennis opportunities for disabled people.
Aims: To provide tennis playing opportunities for people with disabilities and to provide them with every opportunity to reach their potential.
- Beginners camps for both juniors and adults, with training for those with potential for Tournaments and Competitions.
- Great Britain representation in international team events and paralympics.
- Beginners opportunities.
- Visits to schools.
- National assessment days.
- Tournaments and competitions.
- Weekend festival of tennis.
- Great Britain representation in tennis events and Deaflympics.
Learning Disabilities Tennis:
- Beginners opportunities (Assessments).
- Competitions, special Olympics and summer games.
- Couch education for all groups.
Local Groups: For details of local groups contact The Tennis Foundation.
Membership: Please contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.