Provides services for people with mental health needs and their carers.
Aims: To provide a wide range of quality hospital and community-based services for people with mental health needs and their carers.
- Community Support Services
- Employment training and work schemes
- Home-based respite support for carers
- Supported accommodation and residential care
- Social clubs and day services
- Services for people involved in the criminal justice system
- Development and training consultancy
- Information services/helplines
- Assertive Outreach Schemes
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.