Together for Short Lives
Together for Short Lives is the leading UK charity for all children with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions and all those who support, love and care for them. We support families, professionals and services, including children's hospices. Our work helps to ensure that children can get the best possible care, wherever and whenever they need it.
Working in partnership with our members, Together for Short Lives aims to:
- Inform families of the services available to them and raise awareness of their needs
- Work to achieve co-ordinated care for all these children and families
- Promote the highest quality of care across all services
- Champion sustainability so the sector can deliver vital services to children and families in the future
We want every child and their family to have:
- The right information from the moment of diagnosis so they can make choices about the care they receive
- Easy access to services so that they can spend more time together
- The best quality care
- Reliable support now and throughout their journey
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.