Tracheo Oesophageal Fistula Support
Tracheo Oesophageal Fistula is also known as TOF. The TOFS is a registered, UK based charity dedicated to providing emotional support to families of children born unable to swallow, with conditions such as Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula and/or Oesophageal Atresia.
Aims: To support the family emotionally and facilitate contact between members and so reduce the feeling of isolation.
- One-to-One support from parents and relatives with experience of caring for a child with TOF/OA.
- Social events and activities.
- Their online community.
- Information leaflets and resources on many aspects of TOF/OA.
Membership: Membership of TOFS is open to:
- Parents, carers and relatives of children born with TOF/OA/VACTERL or any oesophageal condition.
- Adults born with these conditions.
- Interested medical professionals.
For more information, join online or download a membership application form, just visit the website.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.