Transplant Support Network
Provides support for people who have undergone or will undergo a transplant.
- To provide support, non-medical advice and information for all those coping with transplantation.
- To train transplant patients and their carers, who have been through the process of transplantation, in the skills necessary to support others going through a similar process.
- To make meaningful contact with transplant centres and referral hospitals so that mutual support may develop.
- Providing support and friendship for patients, carers and families involved in transplantation.
- Training courses are offered to supporters and a fundraising programme is created that enables development to take place.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.