Exists to promote and disseminate the knowledge and practice of injury prevention and trauma care throughout the world.
- To provide accurate, current information in the field of trauma, and present an interactive forum for trauma care providers throughout the globe.
- To provide a repository fro educational materials, sources of information, details of forthcoming events and original articles, relating to the field of trauma care.
- Provides up-to-date information and guidance to all corners of the globe, to places where resources such as textbooks and libraries are difficult to come by. Information on these pages conforms to the 'Health of the Net' code of practice and is fully identifiable and reference-able.
- An educational materials repository covering all aspects of trauma care, from injury prevention through to definitive surgical techniques covering all specialities related to trauma.
- A unique, structured database of images related to trauma and its management, freely available for personal use. The image bank is growing rapidly as more people submit their high-quality, informative images.
- The interactive trauma simulation, or 'moulages' were the first of their kind on the Internet and remain some of the most complex. They are used around the world to train doctors, nurses and paramedics in trauma care. The Trauma Team Leader Decision Scenarios test both knowledge and decision-making ability.
Membership: Membership of the list is restricted to healthcare professional. It is not an appropriate forum for the general public.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.