Turn2Us, is an independent charity that helps people in financial need access the money available to them through welfare benefits, grants and other help. Their free, accessible website is designed to help you find financial support, quickly and easily, based on your particular needs and circumstances. Sign up to their newsletter for regular updates on their many activities.
- A Benefits Checker - to ensure you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to
- A Grants Search database with over 3,000 funds that may be able to provide financial help
- Information and tools providing a wide range of subjects on welfare benefits.
Turn2Us provides six key values which underpin their work:
- Passionate - About alleviating financial need in the UK
- Collaborative - Working with a range of partners from the third, public and private sectors to meet the needs of those in poverty
- Inclusive - Services that are accessible to those who need them
- Effective - Provide the highest quality resources and services
- Responsive - Listen and respond to the needs of the users, of their services and their stakeholders
- Impartial - Provide services based on evidence and knowledge
If you are an individual seeking help for yourself or someone close to you, Turn2Us can help you access the money available to you.
If you are one of the thousands of Advisers, Welfare Officers, Support Workers and Volunteer Home Visitors who have regular face-to-face contact with people in financial need - Turn2Us can help you find the right resources to support the people you are working with.
If you are a charity that gives grants to individuals, Turn2Us provides a comprehensive, accessible service that can help you increase your access to people who could benefit from your support, especially those who are hard to reach.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.