United Kingdom Home Care Association
United Kingdom Homecare Association Ltd (UKHCA) is the representative body for organisations that provide personal care - including nursing care - to people in their own homes.
Aims: To identify and promote the highest standards of home care.
- Represents the views and interests of members to central and local government, health authorities, voluntary organisations, the media and the general public.
- Facilitates exchange of information and ideas between members.
- Monitors developments in the UK and internationally which may be of interest to members.
- Forms links with other organisations and individuals having similar or sympathetic objectives where co-operation will be for the benefit of members.
- Provides the public with lists of homecare agencies that have agreed to comply with the Association's Code of Practice. Please see our members list on our website or call the number as above.
Membership: Full membership is open to home care organisations providing care or nursing services to people in their own homes. Associate and Affiliate memberships are also available.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.