Offers support and understanding to people with vitiligo and their families.
- To support and inform people with vitiligo and their families.
- To promote a positive approach to living with vitiligo.
- Support and information service.
- Promote and fund research with the objectives of establishing the causes of vitiligo and finding a safe and effective treatment.
- Campaigning for a better understanding of vitiligo among the medical profession and the general public, of how it feels to live with the condition. This includes the psychological problems of living with a disfiguring condition.
- Gather and distribute information about the condition.
- Offers advice on how to cope with the condition.
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.