Wallace and Gromit's Children's Foundation
A children's charity raising funds to improve the quality of life for children in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK.
- The Foundation provides funding to support projects such as: arts, music play and entertainment programmes to stimulate young minds and divert attention away from illness.
- They provide a welcoming and accessible environment and surroundings, designed specifically for children in a fun and engaging way.
- Help to fund the acquisition of medical facilities, which can help to improve diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions and illnesses in children.
- Help to meet the cost of care in a children's hospice where children and their families are cared for during good days, difficult days and last days.
- Support children with physical and emotional difficulties empowering and increasing confidence.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.