Wellbeing of Women
Wellbeing of Women is a charity dedicated to improving the health of women and babies, to make a difference to everybody's lives today and tomorrow.
To improve women's health through research, education and information into all areas of reproductive and gynaecological health including:
- Gynaecological Cancers.
- Pregnancy and Birth issues - including pre-term birth, miscarriage and fertility.
- Quality of Life issues - including menopause, incontinence, menstrual disorders, PCOS, fibroids and endometriosis.
- Funding research into women's gynaecological and reproductive health.
- Supplying training grants to recruit and retain good doctors and midwives in gynaecology and obstetrics.
- Providing women with information about their health and ensuring the public are better informed about women's health issues.
- Working in partnership with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology to improve women's health.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.